- Founder of Integrated Training Systems, Brett’s interest in fitness started in 1987 when he began to study the martial arts. He has been coaching others on how to be more fit and healthy since 1999.
- Brett is a C.H.E.K Institute Trained Fitness and Wellness Coach as well as holding certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the Titlelist Performance Institute as a Golf Fitness Professional.
- In addition to his coaching Brett is also a lecturer and educator and has Speaker, Educator and has presented lectures for: New York Road Runners, Colgate-Palmolive Co., Stuyvesant Town, Lululemon Athletica, Jack Rabbit stores, Athleta stores, and Gallagher Benefit Services.
- He has written an “Ask the Expert” featured column in Competitor Magazine, been interviewed on Essentially Fit Radio and is a contributing to the New York Flyers blog…
- Chicago Marathon: 2012
- New York City Marathon:2003, 2005, 2007, 2010
- Vermont City Marathon, 2010
- Marathon de Paris: 2009
- San Diego Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon: 2007
- Firecracker 5K/Lift ‘n Run:(2nd place male, 40-44), July, 2006
- Firecracker 5K/Lift ‘n Run: (1st place male, 40-44), July, 2004
- New York City Marathon:November, 2003
- Firecracker 5K/Lift ‘n Run: (1st place male, 40-45), July, 2003
- Firecracker 5K/Lift ‘n Run: (3rd place male, 40-45), July, 2001